We can help you create and optimize ads that show up on Google Search. We can also advise on keyword strategy and budget planning.
Onimod Global is your expert marketing team.
Solve your company’s marketing problems with us.
Careers at Onimod Global.
Work at Onimod Global…
We are a Chicago based Digital Marketing & Consulting firm with recent office additions in Waterloo and Cedar Falls, Iowa.
An eclectic mix of dedicated professionals working to create, implement and manage search, internet and digital marketing efforts. Providing custom tailored digital marketing solutions to clients worldwide.
Digital Marketing Account Manager
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Description: This positions primary responsibilities are the execution and success of our clients’ digital marketing programs. An Account Manager is a high-performing self-starter with superior skills in project management, digital marketing and client interaction. Keys: project management, digital marketing, interpersonal skills, multitasking.
- managing client relationships and providing expert consultative digital strategy.
- ability to create and manage successful paid ad campaigns on Google, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and other…
- expert level knowledge of all things digital marketing (analytics, tag manager, search console, paid ad systems, social media, etc).
- knowledge of cms and web basics (wordpress, shopify, etc).
- ability to work remotely and autonomously.
- highly organized and highly motivated.
- ability to manage client meetings in a virtual setting in a professional setting (on camera).
- Excellent organizational, project management, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Solid interpersonal/communication skills (writing, verbal and presentation)
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in creating and managing content across a variety of platforms (magazines, websites, social media, etc.), and in generating leads for clients using digital platforms
- Strong working knowledge of content marketing and inbound marketing, SEO best practices and digital marketing
- Working knowledge of WordPress and HTML
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
Digital Marketing Internship
- Copy optimization for content marketing.
- Marketing research and planning.
- Competitive analysis.
- Social media management.
- Write and submit blog articles and press releases.
- Assist with website content audits and content strategy.
- Helping the rest of the team test and improve campaigns.
- Reporting and search engine optimization (SEO).
- and much, much, more…
- Beginning junior or senior year in Fall 2022 and pursuing Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word).
- Strong social media skills (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Tik Tok, Snapchat)
- Strong communication skills, oral and written.
- Ability to work independently.
- A paid Internship with the opportunity to develop a digital marketing career with our Agency.
- Work in a fun atmosphere with mentors that are excited to help you learn.
- You will perform hands-on, real-world work that will transform your work experience and help you envision your future career.
- Gain valuable experience working on cutting edge digital marketing technologies.
- Innovation is encouraged.
Developing ‘Digital Synergy’ for your company. ‘Digital Synergy’ is about having visibility in the places your consumer needs you. Every search request or social action is an opportunity. Having the correct positioning for your brand, product or service is essential.