How to Create Digital Marketing Plan for Start-Ups
Having a strong online presence has become a necessity for businesses of all sizes.
You just launched a startup and need to get your brand in front of as many eyes as possible. The problem is you are not just competing in your industry, you are competing with the millions of other marketing messages that consumers are bombarded with every day. What’s an entrepreneur to do?
Statistics show that more than half of consumers turn to the internet for information before making purchases:
- Data reveals 67 percent of consumers are influenced by online reviews (Moz)
- 54 percent of online buyers read online reviews before purchase. (Marketing Tech Blog)
- More than half (54 percent) of online purchasers said they had read online reviews prior to hitting the buy button, while 39 percent of consumers who made purchases in-store did so, according to a study from customer ratings and review firm Bazaarvoice Inc. (Internet Retailer)
Fortunately, there are a few digital marketing tips for startups we wanted to share:
- Use your starting position as a baseline to measure your overall progress against.
- Determine your startup’s goals; ensure these goals are specific, measurable and realistic.
- Identify your customers.
- Study your competitors.
To start, it is important to set up a website for your startup if you haven’t already. Whether you hire someone to design and create your website or choose to build your own is up to you. However, it is often more cost-effective for a startup owner, especially one with a low budget, to build a website. From smaller websites for start-up to multi-language sites across the globe, Onimod Global has a perfect website for every budget.
Once you have your website set up, you’re ready to take the next steps to develop your digital marketing strategy:
- Implement perfect SEO (Search Engine Optimization) by researching keywords and building links.
- Create relevant content and use content marketing to attract potential clients as well as satisfy Google for ranking purposes.
- Consider email marketing to share the content you have created on your website.
- Use social media marketing to boost your startup’s online presence and increase traffic to your website
- Analyze your results to determine where you are seeing success — and make changes in the areas where you are not.
Onimod Global are here for you every step of the way as you build your company. We are Digital Marketing gurus with expertise in multipl-digital channels.
Contact us today and find out why we’re the best choice for launching your new business to where it needs to b this 2017.